Join the gravel fleet with a premium steed at the best price yet with Cannondale’s Summer Sale.
A new wave is sweeping across gravel trails and remote paths – the rise of the dual suspension gravel bike. And we’re loving the ride. Embracing this revolution is Cannondale and we’ve ridden the TOPSTONE Lefty extensively. (Check that out here)
What we’ve found is that the Cannondale TOPSTONE range redefines what’s possible, allowing riders to transcend the conventional and explore beyond the boundaries of the range. With its innovative design featuring the Kingpin suspension and Lefty Oliver gravel suspension fork, this dual-suspension gravel bike pushes the boundaries of what’s possible.
There Is A Cannondale TOPSTONE In The Range For Everyone
Built for gravel riding, back road exploration, bike packing, and off-road adventures, it’s a versatile tool for expanding your horizons born out of the worldwide gravel revolution.
The TOPSTONE range stands at the forefront of this revolution, blending cutting-edge technology with the rugged spirit of gravel riding and there is one in the range for you. We like to think of it not as just a bike, but rather as a passport to new frontiers.
Cannondale TOPSTONE Carbon Lefty For Bike Packing and Racing
Beyond casual rides, the TOPSTONE Carbon Lefty is a gravel bike to beat all gravel bikes. It features dual suspension making this the most off-road capable and on-road comfortable road bike ever made. Built for racers and bike packers, with the TOPSTONE beneath you, the notion of “too far” becomes obsolete, here’s why:
- The TOPSTONE Lefty boasts a lightweight Topstone Carbon frame that combines strength and agility.
- The revolutionary Kingpin suspension system delivers a smooth and responsive ride without the added weight and complexity of traditional shocks and links.
- The Lefty Oliver takes handling to the next level with 30mm of bob-free travel. Designed to accommodate 700x45mm tires, it provides unparalleled comfort and control.
- The TOPSTONE Lefty has a Shimano GRX 800/600 11-speed gravel group, ensuring reliable and precise shifting.
- Adding a touch of versatility, the DownLow dropper post allows you to adapt to changing terrains and ride with confidence.
- The WTB KOM Light rims complete the package, offering durability and performance, ready to handle the challenges of gravel and off-road adventures.
Cannondale TOPSTONE 2 For Weekend Warriors
For Saturday morning gravel enthusiasts, the TOPSTONE 2 is a game-changer. The base model features a lightweight SmartForm C2 Alloy frame with a full carbon fork, a Shimano GRX 400 10-speed gravel groupset and WTB ST i23 TCS rims among a host of other highlights.
Shop The Cannondale TOPSTONE Range At The Lowest Price
To help you break through your plateau is running a Summer Price Promotion:
Running from 10th November to midnight on 30th November 2023 – this isn’t just about offering incredible prices; it’s an invitation to upgrade your ride and experience the innovation that comes with the brand known for its iconic Lefty.
Head over to Obike to get a taste of some of the amazing deals on the TOPSTONE range, and stay tuned for more in-depth looks at the HABIT NEO and the SCALPEL.